- The ancient and medieval India has greatly contributed in the fields of Education, Science, Art and Culture
- Zero was first defined by Brahmagupta in 628 BC.
- Hakim Akbar Arzane, during Mughal period wrote trealise of medicines: Tibbe Akbar and Mizan al-Tibb. Ayurveda the world's oldest Holistic healing system was developed 3000 years ago by Indians.
- Aryabhata represented the pinnacle of Astronomical knowledge. We had Educational systems : Gurukul and Maktabs.
- Pedagogical practices which were followed in these institutions are now being advocated by world renowned educationalists.
- During Tipu Sultan's period Rocket was developed. The weapon is acknowledged by NASA and considered as a pioneer in the rocket technology.
"Many of the advances in sciences that we consider today to have been made in Europe were in fact made in India centuries ago."
“We will remembered only if we give to our younger generation a prosperous and safe INDIA, resulting out of Economic prosperity coupled with civilization heritage”
DR. APJ Abdul Kalam