There is a tremendous diversity within the community of International schools. Despite the impression that all International schools are the same, no two International schools are alike. Each school reflects its own unique blend of facilities, programs, personality and interpretation. There are general key points to consider when you look at Brainy Stars International more closely Those are:
The system educates heart andmind of the students.
Education of heart
- Developing spirituality that will transform the personality
- Life skills enhancement.
- Citizenship training.
- Internalization of morals/values.
- Making students socially responsible.
- Creating a sense of accountability.
- Shaping a noble human being
Education of Mind
Brainy Stars Education System adopts the following methods to educate minds of students:
- Interdisciplinary approach
- Whole Brain theory
- Potential based learning
- The seven learning styles: Visual, Aural,Verbal, Physical, Logical, Social and Solitary, making learning fun.
- By adopting developments that are taking place in thefield of Educational Psychology and practices.
- Brainy Stars International School begins the day with a deep respect for children as unique individuals. School works from a deep concern for their social and emotional development
- Our environment brings children together in multi aged groups, rather than classes comprised of just one age group. This allows our teachers todevelop close and long term relationships with their students while also learning the child's learning style.
- Brainy Stars classrooms are not run by the teacher's alone. Students are taught to manage their own community and develop leadership skills and independence.
- Children are born intelligent; they simply learn in different ways and progress at their own pace. Our approach to education is consciously designed to recognize and address different learning styles, helping students learn to study most effectively. Student's progress as they master new skills, moving ahead as quickly as they are ready.
- Brainy Star students learn through hands on experience and investigation. They become actively engaged in their studies.
- Our Students develop a love for the natural world. Natural science and outdoor education is an important element of our children's experience.
- Brainy Star children develop self-discipline and an internal sense of purpose and motivation.
- Our Students learn not to be afraid of making mistakes; they come to see their mistakes as natural steps in the learning process.